Action States and Results
This page enumerates the different states/results of a CallFire action. In our terminology, an action is a single call or text sent or received by our platform.
Action (Call/Text) State Options
Action states can be terminal or non-terminal.
- READY - The action is waiting to be executed.
- SELECTED - The action is currently being executed.
- FINISHED - The action has been executed successfully.
- DISABLED - The contact batch which contained the action is currently disabled.
- SKIPPED - Not supported by API v2. Returned when a CCC (Cloud Call Center) agent skipped a call.
- DNC - The action's recipient To Number is on a Do Not Call list.
- DUP - The action's recipient To Number is already waiting to be executed. The meaning of DUP is "duplicate;" in other words, there is a call or text to the same number already in the request (the campaign). You would get this state if you tried to text "1234567890" and "1234567890" in the same request: the second "1234567890" would be marked DUP.
- INVALID - The action's recipient To Number is in a bad format or has an incorrect area code, for example "1234567890" - there is no "123" area code in the US.
- TIMEOUT - The call or yext was attempted but the result has not been reported back.
- PERIOD_LIMIT - Indicates that the same recipient has been contacted too frequently.
- CALLBACK - Not supported by API v2. Returned when a CCC agent scheduled a callback for specific call.
Results for calls
- LA - The call was answered by a person.
- AM - The call was answered by an answering machine.
- BUSY - The phone number returned a busy signal.
- DNC - The call attempted was to a number that is on a Do Not Call list.
- XFER - The call was transferred
- NO_ANS - The call was not answered.
- XFER_LEG - The call became part of a transfer.
- SD - Not supported by API v2. This is a Smart Drop result, used only by legacy platform clients.
- POSTPONED - Not supported by API v2. A call in this state can be retried.
- ABANDONED - Not supported by API v2. A CCC call is ABANDONED when the agent that initiated it hung up before the call was connected.
- SKIPPED - Not supported by API v2. A CCC agent skipped a call to specific contact while the call was being dialed.
Results for Texts
- SENT - The text message was sent successfully.
- RECEIVED - A reply to your text was received.
- DNT - The phone number is on a Do Not Text list.
- TOO_BIG - The text message was too long to be sent.
Results for both Call and Text Actions
- INTERNAL_ERROR - The CallFire service returned an error. You should retry or contact CallFire Support.
- CARRIER_ERROR - The local telephone carrier is temporarily overloaded, or a high dialing speed to a certain location is causing the telecom provider to reject calls, or the phone number is disconnected, or the phone number doesn't accept text messages.
- CARRIER_TEMP_ERROR - The local telephone carrier had a temporary error but the message will be retried by the carrier.
- UNDIALED - The number was not dialed.
Responses Status Codes
- 200 Success - The request has been finished successfully.
- 400 Bad Request - This error code has a lot of possible causes, such as an incorrect parameter, an invalid request payload or incorrect Content-Type header. First of all, check that all parameters have the correct data or data type. If the error persists, contact CallFire support.
- 401 Not Authorized - The username or password is incorrect. Perhaps the login has expired. Please verify account login credentials.
- 404 Not Found - The ID or Number that you are trying to edit or get was not found; you should check to see if it is correct.
- 500 Internal Error - CallFire internal error. Please contact support.